Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alternating Current Vs. The City Of New York

Not really.
The party had nothing to do with Sound Fix having to close it's doors this weekend.
But still, last night Alternating Current (Vol. #3) was a casualty in the shadow war of Brooklyn development and creative interpretations of "quality of life".

Keep in mind that this is being written the day after my party didn't happen, and I'm a little sore about it. I'm not as informed about the issues as I should be in order to talk about it with any real authority or credibility. I will try to be more informed from now on.
I do know that the arts are a necessary part of any recipe for creating a high "quality of life".

If you showed up I love you. I love you even if you didn't or weren't planning to.
And I apologize for any inconvenience.
The show will go on.
We're just not certain when or where yet.
Nathan Lemoine
(The Unpaid Intern)

No comments: